Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Manaiakalani Film Festival 

Walt: write a recount about a personal experience. Walt: use exciting language to share our ideas.
First of all room 7/9/10 went to the hall and waited for the Year 1’s and Year 2’s. After that our classes budded up with the Year 1’s and Year 2’s. After that we filled up the buses and went off to Sylvia Park.  My buddy was a boy and his name was Raphael. The place we were going to go was Sylvia Park's Cinema After that we filled up the buses and went off to Sylvia Park.
Next when we went to Sylvia Park we got off the bus and went to the cinema and filled up the chairs. When we waited for the other schools to join the cinema we talked to each other. While we were waiting we were talking about which movie was the best.
After that all the schools had joined in and then we started with an introduction on the screen by Noah from my school, Point England. After that we watched the movies in the first session and it really cheered me up onto thinking that this was going to be amazing. The first movie was from Point England Extension.
Later on it was getting so boring that I decided to sit on the floor. When I was on the floor my classes manaiakalani film festival movie came on so I decided to get back up and sit on the chair. While I was watching I told my buddy that it was my movie and that it was going to be shown in the night show.
In the end when all the manaiakalani movies were finished we took our buddies. When we went out of the cinema we saw our other half of our school waiting to go in and watch their movies. After that we went back to the buses and filled them up and went back to school and went to the hall.
I really liked it because I liked watching my movie and seeing how good it was because I was so excited to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.