Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

I'm a bird Task 2

Creative Writing Task 2: I’m a bird!
Imagine that you are a baby seabird.  It would be different to living in a tree.  Write a story about a baby bird that lives in a nest at the top of a cliff, or in a nest at a beach.
  • Choose words to make your sentences interesting.
  • Highlight 5 words that make your writing sound WOW!
  • Read your writing to make sure it makes sense.
  • Check your sentence punctuation - beginning and end!
Hello i’m a bird I live on the highest tree in the forest. I am the eldest of my family, which I have one brother and two sisters and to guest that I am the only boy. Today my mother had said that we were old enough to get our own food. So as we set off we landed on to the nearest tree which I was very scared and that’s when me and my sisters had started to learn how to fly. As I the oldest of the family I left the branch and there I fell until my sisters had said it was their turn that’s when I flew and maybe I was a little scared. When we had learnt how to fly we suddenly had a grumbly which I obviously had knew how to catch food that’s when my sisters asked “can I learn”. Then when we were done we set off to see the ocean to start our adventure. Just as we were going I was so tired that me and my sisters fell off to sleep.

The next day they waked up and set off to the sea I was doing lots of tricks like spinning around and touching the water with my wings. Through the water we could see lots of  fish and while we were down deep blue sea where we couldn’t see we’re the forest was, we also found jellyfish. When we found another forest we had landed on and rested, we took a journey through the forest and meet some kiwi’s and some other seabirds. The next day we had finished our journey through the sea and we met some other animals. Once we had landed on our forest land, we had took some rest and had told other animals on the land and told them our greatest adventure was.`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.