Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Fraction Game


Walt: use equivalent fractions.      Walt: understand 3D shapes
Description:For this activity we had to do a game about fractions. To play the game we had to try and make the fraction dot all the way  to 1 whole which was at the end. The thing I learnt about this was what kind of fractions can mean the same but in different numbers. In this game you have to get less cards to win the game. The most thing I really liked about the fraction game was that I was learning more facts about fractions because fractions are so hard for me at school so I would like to say "Thank You" to Miss West my teacher. If you would like to check out the fraction game here is the link - Fraction Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.